So it was my birthday on August 26th!
Thankyou so much everyone for the birthday wishes. I spent my birthday in the airport but now am enjoying some days off exploring my local riverside and woodlands. I even gathered some tiny new apples from the local (very shoot-worthy) orchard and some wild blackberries to eat with dinner! Blackberry and apple is such an English autumn staple. <3Due to the very nasty court case I was recently involved in, I’ve been keeping a lower profile than usual. Details are on this blog
but I’m finally returning to normal, starting with a lovely and rejuvenating holiday in Sweden to see friends and eat kokosballs (oaty, chocolate-y goodness) but NOT fermented pickled herring (aka surstromming) , even though it was the season, apparently. (Seriously, it’s illegal outside Sweden and must be eaten outside- it smells THAT bad.
I’m now on my boat, brainstorming décor ideas and the merits of crop circle designs on the bedroom walls… my living room is already starting to look like Rivendell- I even have a tree stump for a coffee table! I’ll post pictures in my next blog so keep watching. SO WHAT ELSE HAVE I BEEN UP TO?
- I’m selling an entire suitcase worth of outfits and accessories, for as little as £1.50 and in sizes from UK8-14! Things will start going online in the next 24 hours so bookmark this page: roswellivory.wordpress.com/sal…
- I’ve been nominated for the award of “Miss Fetish Europe”
and will be back in Holland for the third time this year to attend the prize giving… and possibly to perform my first ever stage show! (How exciting is that??!)
- As I said, I’ve just returned from Sweden, where I shot with the awesome, fun and Florence (and the Machine)-like Belinda Bartzner. I can’t show any pictures yet but there’s a sneak preview on my facebook page here: www.facebook.com/pages/Roswell…
- My novella “The Marius Conundrum” is all go! The contracts have been signed and publication should commence shortly. If you like mysteries and steampunk, keep a lookout!
- I’m ready to do my annual Eurotour again next month- three weeks, three countries and I’m almost fully booked already.
I will, of course, blog about my travels. Last time I visited Belgium I had a horrible cold so am looking forward to actually seeing some of the country instead of lying in bed sneezing and eating truffles.
- I’ve been published in Freque magazine
with some photos by Luci-Alice and featuring a beautiful sweet-natured horse friend named Eddie. I’m about to blog about the shoot tonight so you can see the pictures…
It’s such a peaceful evening right now- the perfect balance between summer and autumn, so I’m going to make my dinner (free range egg salad with seeds and homemade dressing) and drink a coconut milk latte out on deck with my book. I hope you are all having a beautiful day.
Take care and enjoy the evening,
p.s. I know some of you have asked- nobody has to give me birthday presents but if you would like to, I have Amazon wishlists here:
(middle-earth inspired dress on here for £5… *waggles eyebrows*
p.p.s. If you’d like to be the first to know my plans and see my pictures, do add my Facebook page here: www.facebook.com/pages/Roswell…
I’ll be ever so grateful, and even more so if you share my pictures!